Buscar este blog

viernes, 25 de febrero de 2011

BSO del monstruito de Eco


"Over and over, I fall for you. Over and over, I try not to"

2. New Divide (Linkin park) - General PoV
"So give me a reason to prove me wrong. To wash this memory clean"


"There is something inside me that pulls beneth the surfase. Consuming. Confusing"

4. Forgiven (Relient K) - Elias' PoV

"And I know that I've been forgiven. And I just thought you can forgive me too"


"It's alright. And it's nice not to be so alone. But I hold on your secrets in white houses"

6.  White robe (T.a.T.u) - Judith's PoV

"Flying bullets hit the targets. Five to seven"


"I promise that you gon' want me back when your world falls apart like shattered glass"

8. Russian Roulette (Rihanna) - Alexia's PoV

"I know that I must past this test. So just pull the tricket"

 9. Trust me (The Fray) - Devak's PoV

"You can trust me, trust nobody"


"But the record keep playing the same old song... "


Y eso. Que tenía que ponerlo. Las musas me han obligado (?). 

Eco.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario